Based on Qt-4.8.3
There isn't a complete changelog, as usual. :-)
The most important change is that I removed previous limitations.
Steg now is fully functional and free for everyone to download.
I also added "donate" buttons to the download page.
- Steg is now linked to Qt-4.8.3
- The path where Steg saves its settings is shown after the eula agreement.
- When data are extracted a readme file is saved containing a reference to Steg's website.
- Updates to the Help page.
- Minor graphical user interface changes.
- Large code and Steg's project review.
- I successfully compiled Steg with Qt-5-Beta and with Necessitas SDK for Android platform (not yet usable).
Compatible with previous versions.